- Unlimited companies, hierarchical levels, employees, pay period configurations and pay runs make the system boundless.
- Create unlimited Earning, Deduction, Company Contribution, Fringe Benefit or Provision definitions.
- Receive all the latest statutory updates regularly to ensure you’re always fully compliant.
- Do net-up calculations of salaries and wages and net-pay splits between bank accounts.
- Full history of every period is stored separately and can be recalled at any time.
- Draw reports for a single company or consolidated reports for multiple companies.
- Enjoy precise security up to field level and use MS Active Directory for user authentication
- Every action is recorded for detailed audit reports.
- The Sage 300 People HR modules are process-driven and follow a systematic HR approach throughout.
- The traditional employee file can be replaced with an easy-to-use, always available electronic file to which you can attach documents.
- Your employees, managers and users have access to real-time information from multiple locations simultaneously.
- You have a strong reporting interface that can email copies directly from the application and/or export to various formats, e.g. PDF or Microsoft Excel.
- Your managers can access employee records, conduct performance reviews and print HR management reports of their employees.
Your employees can:
- Apply for leave
- Manage their claims
- Manage their own personal details like bank accounts and next-of-kin information
- View current and previous payslips and tax certificates and print selected reports
- Complete a performance review
- Start a free-text workflow
Your line managers are able to manage:
- Performance reviews
Workflow processes are built into the system and provides for:
- Scheduling of tasks
- Notification of scheduled tasks on the individual’s list
- Security access to allow certain users to initiate, execute and complete tasks
- Logging and recording of workflow processes.